26” 613 Body Wave 4x4 Closure Wig Custom ColoredRegular price $290.00 Save $-290.00
This Is A Custom Colored Wig
Our 100% Virgin Hair Wiigs are top of the line. Our Wigs are pre plucked and made using our top of the line Transparent Lace. Transparent lace matches perfectly with your skin tone using either make up that matches your natural skin tone or lace tint.
Wigs are a great option for growing your natural hair while looking gorgeous doing so. Wigs also allow you to give your natural hair a break from heat damage by flatirons and tension from the tight grip from sewing or braids. If you like to change your look quite often; or try new hair colors without coloring your real hair, wigs are DEFINITELY for you! Wigs are super versatile and so much fun! (Trust I know because that’s all I wear lol). These wigs will need some type of adhesive like gel, glue, tape etc. Wigs are worth it, can last years with proper care and are worth the money. Make your investment today!
Please be advised that all wigs will come in its natural state and will have to be customized and style to your liking. Unless you buy a wig that has been custom colored.
Also be aware that Bleaching knots and doing additional plucking will cause shedding. (Which is normal)
Lace fronts are wigs that have a small sheer lace panel along the front hairline attached to the front of the wig. Wearing lace front wigs are very simple because they are stretchy and cover the entire scalp area for a natural looking hair style.
- Density: 150%
- Color: 613
- Parting Space: 4x4
- Lace color: Nude/Transparent
- comes with baby Hair
- Size: Fits most 21", 22", 23" circumference
- wigs have adjustable sizing band inside
- comes with comb inside for snug and secure fit.
- can be worn glued, gelled down or taped
- wig can be dyed, bleached
- comes pre-plucked
- transparent lace will match every skin tone
- lace can be tinted
Just some quick tips to remember
- use wide tooth combs or wig brush. Always begin brushing your hair from the tips and work your way up to the middle, then the root
- wash and condition the wig once a week to keep the hair as clean, nourished and soft as possible.
- avoid over-combing and applying excessive heat.
- When washing or styling; please be delicate, do not scrub lace
- comb it gently on a regular basis to prevent matting, particularly at the back of the neck
- Frequent styling with heat can be very damaging to wigs
- Store your wigs on wig stands or mannequin
- cleanse the wig with hydrating shampoos and conditioners
- Never use synthetic wig cleaner on a human hair wig!! EVER!
*PLEASE MEASURE HEAD FOR CAP SIZE BEFORE PURCHASING WIG*